ABOUT YOUR BAG
Our bags are handcrafted in Italy with the finest materials available.
To maintain the appearance of your ANNELIES TIMMERMANS handbag we recommend the following:
- Avoid exposing your leather handbag to heat and direct sunlight for a long time. Some of the leather is vegetable tanned and is therefore more sensitive to light, causing colour variations.
- Regularly wipe your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt. To keep the leather looking at its shiny best you can condition it once in a while with a mild leather cream, but please test first on a non visible area of the bag.
- Suede can be cleaned using a suede brush.
- Spray your leather bag with a water-repellent protective spray before using them, this provides protection against water and dirt, but keep in mind that it does not make the leather completely waterproof.
- Let water spills dry naturally, never use a hairdryer or another heat source.
- Be careful with dark jeans, as the dye may run and transfer to the (light) handbag, it’s one of the hardest stains to remove.
- Leather stretches out, but not back: if you overfill your bag, it will never return to its original shape.
- Store your leather bag in its original dust bag, in a dry place where no other items press against it or lie on top of it.
As leather is a natural product, colour variations may occur.
Marks left by scars and insect bites are natural features of the used leather, making each bag truly unique.
If you have any problem with your ANNELIES TIMMERMANS handbag, please feel free to contact us at: